The course of Medicine and Surgery is delighted to welcome international students!
Below are some useful informations and links:
- Erasmus and Globus partners
- Teaching activities for the academic year 2018/2019
- Teaching activities for the academic year 2017/2018
- Incoming students Booklet
Please be aware!
– The study programme in medicine is taught exclusively in Italian and we accept only Erasmus student with a good knowledge of Italian proved by an Italian language certificate : we recommend foreign students to attend a course of Italian language (minimun level A1) in the country of origin.
– Considering the necessity to communicate with patients, Erasmus students for traineeships, are kindly invited to apply only if they can proves a good knowledge of italian language demostrable by a language certificate or by the results of an interview held via Video Conferencing (i.e. Skype).
– Most non emergency departments are not fully operative in July and August and it may result in limited possibilities to accept students for traineeships .
– Incoming students outside the framework of existing inter-institutional agreements with UNICA (Erasmus, Globus) who wants to study or make practical training in Cagliari, need to send an e-mail to Dott. Ciro Francioso email@example.com